Our Nutrition Works team works to provide our clients with recipes detailing how to cook the food that they are bringing home from our mobile markets into delicious meals and treats.
Cinnamon is one the most festive winter spices and our Nutrition Works team has prepared a tasty cinnamon-based snack for this holiday season.
Watch the video above to learn how to prepare the quick-to-make snack, Cinnamon Chips. To make it even better, considering pairing it with our Fruit Salsa recipe.
– Whole wheat tortillas, cut in eighths.
– 1 tsp cinnamon.
– Mix in 1 tsp sugar.
– Spray tortillas with cooking spray.
– Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
– Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
– Serve with fruit salsa (learn how to make fruit salsa, here)
Chips de Canela
– Tortillas de trigo integral, cortadas en octavos.
– 1 cucharadita de canela.
– Mezclar 1 cucharadita de azucar.
– Rocie las tortillas con aceite en aerosol.
– Espolvorea azucar con canela por encima.
– Hornee en horno a 350 grados por 10 minutos.
– Sirva con salsa de frutas.
Trying out a recipe? Tag us on social media!
Share your results with us! If you love to share healthy recipes, make a recipe your own, or simply share your photos, we’d love to see how it turns out. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Happy (and healthy) cooking!