RESOURCES FOR MANNA’S UPDATED ORDERING SYSTEM
Welcome to the resource page for MANNA’s updated ordering system. Based on our partner agency feedback MANNA has upgraded the ordering experience to be simpler to navigate, offer individual-user access, and operate more like every day online ordering shopping systems.
COMPLETE ONLINE ORDERING GUIDE
View the Online Ordering Guide for Partners here for an overview of the ordering system.
View the guide for Placing an Order – Start to Finish.
Online Ordering Quick Guides
Reports will become available on the 1st of each month and are due on the 7th of that month. There will be one submission per report. Please check back for an updated guide and video.
IMPROVEMENTS & CHANGES
Here are some of the key improvements that we’re excited to share with you:
- There is now a 6 business day order window on all orders.
- Agencies can use the entire order window to add items to their shopping cart, giving access to more variety as items are added to the shopping list.
- Each Agency can now create and manage their own list of users for the online ordering system.
- This will allow you to see who created each order, who last updated an order, and what user submitted each report.
- Users can now update passwords themselves, including resetting your password on the login page if you’ve misplaced it.
- Order updates and inventory adjustments will be viewable in your order preview screen, even after orders have been submitted.
- A simplified interface similar to every day online ordering systems
- Individualized alerts to your agency
- You can now submit updates and feedback directly to the AR Team through the online ordering system
Important notes to keep in mind when using the updated online ordering system:
- Please pay close attention to the ordering calendar. The update to the order window will impact the former ordering schedule.
- There is a single order available for each delivery/pickup day.
- Delivery agencies will now place one order for each delivery.
- Items are not reserved in inventory for your agency until you click the “Add to Cart” button. Entering a quantity does not automatically add the items to your cart until “Add to Cart” is selected.
- The Order Preview Page is not an order confirmation or invoice. The Order Preview Page is a snapshot of your order, displaying any updates to your order as they occur.
Coming soon – Share your questions and feedback and we’ll add them to the FAQ.
After reviewing the guides and video tutorials, would you still like ordering support? Contact us:
Schedule one-on-one ordering training virtually with the Agency Relations Team:
Chris Rainwater – General Ordering Support + Eastern Zone
Amy Grimes – Western Zone
Leah Weidner – Buncombe County
Jacob McIntosh -TEFAP
Madison Rousseau – General Ordering Support
Jenn Lutz – General Ordering Support